The Spl.Dy.Collector (TW) Bhadrachalam office was opened in July-1969 fixing headquarters at Khammam for implementation of Land Transfer Regulation 1/59. Subsequently the headquarter was shifted to Palvoncha in the year 1970 and again it has been shifted to Bhadrachalam on 30-09-1999 vide Agent to Government and District Collector Khammam Proceedings No.C1/M/715/1999, dated:28-09-1999. Since this office is functioning at Bhadrachalam ITDA complex.
In exercise of power vested u/s 3 of A.P (SA) 1/59, the Agent to Government and District Collector Khammam has delegated powers to the Sub-Collector, Bhadrachalam, Revenue Divisional Officer and Agency Divisional Officer, Palvoncha and Revenue Divisional Officer and Agency Divisional Officer, Kothagudem to trial and dispose of the LTR case in certain Mandals allotted to them along with Spl.Dy.Collector (TW) Bhadrachalam vide Proc.No.C1/M/5026/1985 dated:07-11-1985 Proc.No.C/2162/1990 dated:09-05-1990 and Proc.No.C1/M/1717/1999 dated:24-09-1999 respectively as detailed below.
1. Spl.Dy.Collector (TW) Bhadrachalam (12) Mandals:
1. Kothagudem, 2.Enkoor, 3.Julurpad, 4.Manuguru 5. Aswapuram, 6. Pinapaka,
7. Palvoncha 8. Mulakalapalli 9.Dammapeta, 10.Aswaraopeta, 11.Penuballi, 12.Sathupalli
2. Agency Divisional Officer Bhadrachalam (8) Mandals:
1. Bhadrachalam, 2.Dummugudem, 3. Charla, 4.Venkatapuram, 5.Wazeedu, 6.Kunavaram, 7.Chintoor, 8.V.R.Puram
3. Agency Divisional Officer Palvoncha (3) Mandals:
1. Burgampahad, 2.Kukunoor, 3. Velairpad
4. Agency Divisional Officer Kothagudem (8) Mandals:
1. Tekulapalli, 2.Gundala, 3.Yellandu, 4. Bayyaram, 5. Garla, 6.Singareni, 7.Kamepalli, 8.Chandrugonda