ITDA HEAD QUARTERS :
Establishment of ITDA under the Society Registration Act : 1974-75
- 1st at Khammam 1974-75
- Shifted to Paloncha 17-12-1979
- Shifted to Bhadrachalam 09-02-1993
TSP MANDALS – 29 (Tribal Sub-plan Area / Scheduled Area)
- Out of (46) Mandals in Khammam District, (29) Mandals fully and (2) Mandals partially covered under TSP area of ITDA Bhadrachalam.
- Bhadrachalam Division : 8 Mandals
- Paloncha Division : 10 Mandals
- Kothagudem Division : 11 Mandals
- Partly covered Mandals (Sathupally & Penubally)
- Total (904) Villages are covered in TSP Area
MADA MANDALS – 3 (Modified Area Development Approach) (ST Population – 2.45%)
- Tirumalayapalem, Kusumanchi and Nelakondapally mandals are covered under MADA.
- (14) Villages from the above (3) mandals.
CLUSTER MANDALS – 2 (ST Population – 0.74%)
- (5) villages in Two Mandal i.e. Sathupally and Penubally mandals are covered under CLUSTER.
PTG MANDALS (Part of TSP area) (1.4% Population)
- Kondareddy, the Primitive Tribals living in (66) Villages of (6) mandals known as PTG mandals.
- Kunavaram (Bhadrachalam Division)
- Chinturu (Bhadrachalam Division)
- V.R.Puram (Bhadrachalam Division)
- Velairpad (Paloncha Division)
- Aswaraopeta (Paloncha Division)
- Dammapeta (Paloncha Division)
- Out side the TSP Mandals in the District are known as DTG Mandals.
- All the (17) Mandals of Khammam Division are covered under DTG.
- Area of the District : 16,029 Sq.Km.
- Area of the Tribal Sub-Plan : 12,175 Sq.km.
- % to Dist. area : 76 %
- No of Revenue Divisions in the District : 4
- No of Revenue Divisions in TSP Area : 3
- Total Tribal Population in the District : 6.83 Lakhs
- Total Tribal Population in TSP Area : 5.61 Lakhs
Sub caste wise ST Population in the District
Lambadas : 3.29 Lakhs
Koya : 3.14 Lakhs
Yerukula : 0.20 Lakhs
Kondareddies : 0.10 Lakhs
Yanadhi : 0.07 Lakhs
Other unspecified ST’s : 0.03 Lakhs
Total : 6.83 Lakhs
|Population (In Lakhs)||
|Geographical Area (In Sq. KMs)||